Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Crumb Cake


PUMPKIN CRUMB CAKE
4 eggs
1 c. sugar
1 lg. can pumpkin
½ tsp. salt
1 ½ tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
½ tsp. cloves(nutmeg opt.)
1 can evaporated milk
1 box yellow cake mix
1 c. butter
1/2 c. pecans, chopped

Combine all ingredients from eggs through nutmeg. Then add one can evaporated milk and stir. Pour into 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle with one box yellow cake mix. Dot with 1 cup butter. Add pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.

I'm making this tomorrow but I thought I would post the recipe now so I can find it again and add the picture tomorrow after I make it, plus a recommend once I've eaten it all.
So Yummy! It was a hit at family dinner, even Ryan ate it and he rarely eats my desserts. My sister in law who doesn't like Pumpkin Pie even liked it.

No comments: